Metacryp (MTCR) is Dominating the Metaverse
Built as a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), the MTCR token is the native and main utility and governance token that powers the Metacryp (MTCR) Network. The Metacryp (MTCR) network is a secure, open-source, and decentralized platform that aims to expose its users to the benefits associated with decentralized finance (DeFi), blockchain technology, play-to-earn gaming (P2E), social networks, and the metaverse. The Metacryp (MTCR) network will feature the current rave in the crypto market today, non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The network will utilize these NFTs to provide its users with a platform where they can generate passive income.
The Metacryp (MTCR) network also intends to utilize the advantages of gaming and finance (GameFi) to create and develop a metaverse that has exciting gameplay, a customizable environment, and functionality for its users to earn income. This will be facilitated by the features the network will possess which include:
- In-game assets or non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- Leasing of in-game assets or non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- A special Tournament feature
- Native tokens to power the Metacryp (MTCR) network.
The MTCR token will serve governance as well as utility purposes on the Metacryp Network. This means that the token will be used to power transactions on the network and its holders can take part in the decision-making processes that will lead to the growth and development of the network.
The Metacryp (MTCR) Network Token Economics
The MTCR token will have a total supply of 500 million units which will be distributed as follows:
- 10% will be utilized as staking tokens on the network.
- 5% will be offered to the Metacryp (MTCR) network’s liquidity pool.
- 5% will be granted to the advisors of the network.
- 10% will be utilized to fund the activities of the Metacryp (MTCR) ecosystem.
- 10% will be utilized as airdrops to lucky users of the Metacryp (MTCR) network.
- 5% will be used as seed on the network.
- 5% will be offered up for sale during the private sale of the MTCR token.
- 10% will be sold to public users of the Metacryp (MTCR) network.
- 40% will be utilized by the play-to-earn (P2E)/ Country club/ Holiday venues sector of the Metacryp (MTCR) ecosystem.
Near Protocol (NEAR) and The Sandbox (SAND) are Creating DeFi Innovations
Created to incentivize a global network of operating systems and computers, Near Protocol (NEAR) is a software that aims to serve as a platform for the creation, launch, and operation of decentralized applications (dApps). The Near Protocol (NEAR) aims to solve scaling problems by securing its network with a special consensus mechanism “Doomslug.” The Doomslug consensus mechanism is a unique variation of the well-known Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism.
The Near Protocol (NEAR) is compatible with the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain which means that it can also host ERC-20 standard tokens. NEAR is the official token of the Near Protocol. The token has a maximum market supply of 1 billion units of which 719 million are circulating on the coin market.
The Sandbox (SAND) is a blockchain-based operating system launched by Pixowl in 2011. The Sandbox (SAND) supports its native token known as SAND. The SAND token is an ERC-20 token that is secured by the same Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism that secures the activities performed on the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain. There are 680 SAND tokens in circulation out of a total supply of 3 billion tokens.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release and is for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily, nor is it intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice.