Forbes China, the Chinese-language edition of Forbes, will host the 4th U.S.-China Business Forum on August 9, 2022 (August 10, 2022 in China) in New York. The forum’s theme this year is “New Paths Forward.”
Leaders in commerce and government will explore how the world’s two largest economies are navigating changes in the relationship and seeking new paths forward.
Participants include (in alphabetical order):
* Craig Allen, President, US-China Business Council
* Nicholas Burns, U.S. Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China
* Lu Cao, Managing Director, Global Corporate Bank, Corporate & Investment Bank, J.P. Morgan
* Qin Gang, China Ambassador to the United States
* Wei Hu, Chairman, China General Chamber of Commerce – USA
* Ken Jarrett, Senior Advisor, Albright Stonebridge Group
* Yue-Sai Kan, Co-Chair, China Institute
* Abby Li, Director of Corporate Communication and Research, CGCC
* Audrey Li, Managing Director, BYD America
* Dr. Bob Li, Physician Ambassador to China and Asia-Pacific, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
* Stephen A. Orlins, President, The National Committee on United States-China Relations
* John Quelch is Dean of the School of Business Administration at the University of Miami
* Sean Stein, Chairman, the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai
* James Shih, Head of Global Projects & Legal, SEMCORP Group
* George Wang, Vice Chairman, Zhonglu Group
I’ll be hosting.
The hybrid, invitation-only event will begin on Tuesday, August 9, at 6:30 p.m. ET in the U.S. and on Wednesday, August 10, at 6:30 a.m. in China.
For information, contact [email protected]