August 4, 2022, 11:45AM EDT
• 6 min read
- Vlad Tenev, Robinhood Co-founder & CEO, affirms no desire to sell the business
- Announced ~23% headcount reduction amidst declining share price and fundamental operations
- SEC investigation into Robinhood’s short-selling and compliance with regulations
- Closed Wednesday, August 3, 2022, at $10.31 / share, a +11.7% 1-day movement, but traded down (2.61%) to $10.06 in after-hours trading
- Reported $318mm Q2’22 Net Revenue, ($295mm) Net Loss, ($271mm) EBITDA and ($0.34) EPs
- Disclaimer: This is a market commentary research piece and includes opinionated views from our research team. Nothing contained in this piece constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by The Block Research.