A massive crypto whale is unveiling his entire holdings of digital assets to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.
In a recent tweet, the pseudonymous trader named 0x_b1 proves that he owns a wallet that contains an immense trove of ER20 tokens by verifying his signature on the blockchain.
Mind us a blue badge? #Bitcoin 😇
— 0xB1AdceddB2941033a090dD166a462fe1c2029484 (@0x_b1) January 7, 2021
According to Ethereum blockchain explorer Etherscan, 0x_b1’s crypto assets have a total value of 229,614 in Ethereum (ETH) worth $272.8 million.
Looking at the whale’s largest token holdings, he owns 4.86 million worth $116 million Compound Ether (cETH) which is the wrapped version of Ethereum on the lending and borrowing platform.
The trader also owns a large amount of Compound Wrapped Bitcoin (cwBTC). Etherscan shows that the high-rolling crypto entity holds 79,272 cwBTC worth $58.9 million.
0x_b1 owns a huge sum of aLINK (Aave Interest bearing LINK). He holds 3.56 million aLINK tokens worth $55.2 million.
In total, the big-time crypto entity holds 32 ERC20 tokens. Here’s a summary of some of his largest holdings:
- 10,815 Interest Bearing ETH (ibETH) worth $12.17 million
- 9,360 Ethereum (ETH) worth $10.4 million
- 1 million Aave Interest bearing USDC (aUSDC) worth 997,911
- 19 renBTC worth $709,105
- 204,870 Aave Interest Bearing TUSD (TUSD) worth $206,919
- 3.35 million GRAIN token (GRAIN) worth $151,548
- 131,694 Empty Set Dollar (ESD) worth $89,259
- 16 Wrapped Ethereum (WETH) worth $19,881
- 25 YFLink (YFL) worth $19,831
- 731 BarnBridge Governance Token (BOND) worth $15,639
- 88 DefiPulse Index (DPI) worth $15,505
- 937 SushiToken (SUSHI) worth $3,863
You can look at all of 0x_b1’s token holdings here.
Don’t Miss a Beat – Subscribe to get crypto email alerts delivered directly to your inbox
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Featured Image: Shutterstock/IM_VISUALS